Robust Recipe: Last Minute Egg Burrito
Ok, I’m telling you we had almost nothing left in our refrigerator and we needed lunch ASAP. So, I scrounged up these ingredients to make a quick, delicious high protein lunch.
So when you need something fast that is going to hold you over, this will definitely work. A bonus is that this burrito works for all three meals of the day!
1) 2 whole wheat tortilla
2) 4 eggs
3) 1/2 green pepper ( and whatever other veggies you have- tomatoes, onions, spinach)
4) 10 turkey pepperoni (optional)
5) 1/3 cup pepper jack cheese (or whatever kind you have)
6) cracked pepper
7) 2-4 tbs skim milk
1) Whisk eggs, milk, green pepper (other veggies), turkey pepperoni together.
2) Scramble egg mixture over medium heat until fully cooked.
3) Melt cheese over egg mixture.
4) Warm tortillas in the microwave for ~15 seconds.
5) Make a burrito out of the scrambled egg mixture and tortilla
So be sure to share and enjoy!
Let’s Be Robust!