Robust Recipe: Crock Pot Apple Honey Pork Tenderloin
1) Pork tenderloin- I only had a 0.8lb pork tenderloin
2) 1 Apple- 1 apple for every pound of pork tenderloin (2lbs pork tenderloin, 2 apples)
1) Cut up and slice apple(s) into wedges.
2) Slice pork tenderloin for places to fit in apple slices, do not cut all the way through.
3) Lay a few apple slices on bottom of crock pot.
4) Sprinkle with cinnamon and drizzle with honey.
5) Place thawed tenderloin on top of apple slices and put more apple slices into sliced pork tenderloin.
6) Drizzle with honey and sprinkle with cinnamon.
7) Cook on high for ~6 hours in crock pot (minimum internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit) .
This Apple Honey Pork Tenderloin is a lean and easy to prepare meal. Great for a dinner party, busy week night or just a lazy Saturday afternoon.
Justin and I paired this with some baked sweet potato fries (keep tuned for a post on baked sweet potato fries). To be honest, I really shouldn’t take credit for this because Justin prepared this whole meal, I just took pictures!
Share and Enjoy!
Let’s Be Robust!