Peppermint Chocolate Popcorn
1)4-7 Cups Popped Popcorn (Made in your own popcorn maker- none of this microwave stuff)
2)Butter Flavored Cooking Spray
3) 1/2-3/4 Milk Chocolate Chips (or White or Dark!)
4) 2-4 Candy Canes Crushed
5) Sea Salt to Taste
1) Pop popcorn in popcorn maker using butter flavored cooking spray instead of using additional butter and oil
2) After popcorn has popped spray with butter flavored cooking spray and sprinkle with some sea salt
3) Melt handful of chocolate chips in the microwave for ~45 seconds
4) Mix melted chocolate into popcorn and coat all kernels
5) Mix in crushed candy canes in with the popcorn
6) Let cool completely or enjoy semi-warm (this will be messy!!!)
7) Package in airtight container- Makes a great holiday snack to bring to a party and share with your friends and family.
Let’s Be Robust!